Become an Ambassador
Grow the NEAR community in your city.
Attract new community members, spread the message online, stress-test dApps,
write educational content, or run meetups for developers, project founders and validators.
Join a global network of ambassadors in key regions working together
to grow the NEAR ecosystem.
The NEAR community IS NOT a community of crypto traders and investors. We are a
community of builders and makers, and our ambassador network reflects that.
- Run meetups for developers, dApp projects and validators
- Facilitate discussions around Web3 use cases and sustainable business models
- Attract community members who want to get their hands dirty and build sustainable projects
We Do NOT
- Run hodler meetups
- Manage online communities for crypto traders and price pumping
- Attract community members who are only interested in crypto for investment purposes
What does an ambassador do?
- Run meetups around open web and use cases
- Write blog posts about use cases, web3, and business models
- Translate content
- Review dApps
- Beta-test dApps
- Manage online communities on e.g. Discord, Telegram
- Gather community feedback to contribute to governance processes
- Build dApps and connect with dApp developers
- Answer developer questions in Discord, Github etc
- Run developer meetups
- Run validator meetups